After you referred a candidate, if this candidate is merged with another candidate the Referral Amount will not be displayed anymore.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management:
- Referral Tracking;
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Careers -> Referral Tracking -> Add a Referral now;
- Add a candidate, for example:
- Go to Recruiting -> Candidates -> Search for "Test Referral1";
- Open the candidate profile and Forward to a Requisition with Referral Amount;
- Now in the external site create a candidate:
- Apply with this candidate to the same Job Requisition you Forwarded the first candidate;
- Confirm that now you have two new applicants in the Requisition: "Test Referral1"(Forwarded status) and "Test2 Referral2"(New Application status);
- Go to Admin Center -> Manage Duplicate Candidates -> Manually Merge Duplicate Candidates;
- Search for by the e-mail of the candidates;
- Merge the two profiles Test and Test2, it doesn't matter which one is the Master Profile;
- Now, as the user that referred the Test candidate, go back to Careers -> Referral Tracking;
- Now you will see that the Referral Amount is no longer displayed for the referenced candidate;
This is how the system was designed to work when the Merge happens between two candidates after the referral happened.
When you are working with a referred candidate in a requisition where the same candidate applied to it as well this is how the system will behave because of it's design.
For further information on the Employee Referral feature and how it works, please refer to the specific article on the matter: 2081998 - Employee Referral - Recruiting Management
Also, for information on the Manage Duplicate Candidates feature, you can read the specific article: 2103863 - Manage Duplicate Candidates
As we have identified that this is something that it is important to be enhanced, we have already created an internal task and have the Software Developers working on this specific enhancement. If you want to follow up the status of this specific enhancement discuss with your CEE or CSM for them to update you and provide them the following: RCM-53735
RCM-53735, Referral Amount, Referral Tracking, Employee Referral, Referral, Merged, Candidates , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAP , Candidate Profiles , Problem