You have attached images when answering a survey, but those images do not appear when you generates the summary for it.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
The below scenario should be reproduce on FIORI UI.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Open the a opportunity that contains a survey.
- Go to the Surveys facet.
- Click in the survey that should be answered.
- Click in the Attachments icon in the left side of the "Save as Draft" button.
- Upload your attachment.
- Click in the Close button.
- Click in the Submit button.
- You can see that the file that you've attached is in the Attachments section.
- Click in the More button on Survey section.
- Click on Generate Survey Summary.
- The file attached in the survey is not included in the summary.
This is the expected system behavior.
Currently, the system does not support attachments in survey summary form.
If you need the files that you've attached in the survey included in the survey summary form, you may contact your implementation manager.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Survey, Attachments, Summary , KBA , LOD-LE-SUR-EXE , Survey execution = runtime , How To