When you have scrolled down through the Ticket Interaction list view to find an e-mail you want to use, switch to another screen and then come back to the Interaction, the focus on that particular e-mail is lost and the Interaction list has gone up back to the top of the list.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Service work center
- Go to Tickets view
- Open any Ticket which has Source as E-Mail
- Navigate to Interactions facet
- Scroll down to through the Interactions and select an e-mail
- Navigate to another screen or Ticket
- Navigate back to the Interaction list
- Focus on the previously selected e-mail is lost and the list has gone back to the top
The current system behavior is as per design and is expected. The focus on a particular e-mail is not persisted in Ticket Interaction screen when you navigate you another screen and switch back.
Since the request to persist the focus on the selected e-mail in the Ticket Interaction is a product enhancement request, kindly raise this requirement on our official channel for product enhancement requests/new requirements at SAP Customer Influence Site: https:// influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
ticket, interactions, focus, selected mail, newest first, list , KBA , ticket , interactions , mail , list , focus , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Product Enhancement