When copying a Ticket, the new Ticket generated does not have the Interactions formatting maintained. Images per example are not being copied.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Using Fiori UI go to the Service workcenter.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open the Ticket ABC (ABC represents the subject of the Ticket).
- Go to the Interactions facet. Check that this ticket has some interactions containing images.
- Now click on Actions.
- Select the option Copy. A new Ticket will be created as a copy of this Ticket.
- Now open the new Ticket ABC (ABC represents the new ticket created via copy function).
- Go to the Interactions facet. The new Ticket does not have the images being displayed.
This is the current behavior with the copy of Ticket emails. When an email is copied from one Ticket to another, it is created a note in the target Ticket with the plain text content of email only.
So the all the styling and images of the email won't come in the target Ticket.
This is the expected behavior for the Service scenario and it is based on how the system was initially designed. In case you have a request for a different behavior, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center. Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Ticket; Copied; Email; Interactions; Formatting; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , How To