You opened the preview of data source Opportunity History or created your own customized report on top of it and realised that it does not show any data.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Analytics work center.
Select the view Design Data Sources.
- Search for the data source Opportunity History (ID CODOPPHHB) and open the Previev.
- The data source will not display any data.
This is expected system behaviour. In order to see the history of opportunities you need to scope the historical analysis of opportunities.
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
Select the view Implementation Projects.
- Edit Project Scope and go to Step 4 - Questions.
- Go to the Scoping Element Sales and expand it.
- Go to the New Business and select Opportunities.
- Go to the right hand side and look for Opportunity History (1).
- The question Do you want to enable historical analysis of opportunities? is not scoped.
- If you want to report on the Opportunity History you need to tick this box and scope this question.
opportunities, history, data source, no data, CODOPPHHB, reporting, scoping, analysis , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To