You configure a Workflow Rule to send an e-mail to all the Recipients based on the Recipient Determination to Service Technician Team, however, the e-mail address maintained for Service Technician Team has not received the e-mail.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Workflow Rule view.
- Select the rule XYZ (XYZ represents the Name of the Workflow Rule).
- Click on the cogwheel icon, then click on Rule Log.
- Notice that the rule has the status Completed for the recently created ticket.
- However, no e-mail was sent to the address maintained for Service Technician Team.
When you have the recipient of the rule as the Service Technician Team, the idea is that the e-mail will be sent to all members of the teams, meaning the employees assigned to this service unit would receive the e-mails.
To achieve the desired behavior you can add an employee to the team with the e-mail assigned and then the emails would reach the mailbox intended.
Workflow Rule; Service Technician Team; E-mail; Recipient Determination; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-WKF , Ticket Workflow , How To