When you click on the "To Do" icon on the SFSF Home Page it keeps loading and 3 dots are shown. However, if you navigate to any other SFSF page the ToDo icon will display pending items.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Access to SFSF
- Click on To Do icon, it won't show pending items. It keeps loading and 3 dots are shown.
- Navigate to any other SFSF page.
- Click on To Do icon again, you will see pending items.
The affected user has not enabled the "Homepage v3 To-Do tile group" permission in RBP configuration.
Please enable "Homepage v3 To-Do tile group" role to the affected user. For this please follow the below step by step:
- Go to Admin Center
- Under Manage Employees go to Set User Permissions
- Click on Manage Permission Roles
- Select the Role you want to edit
- Click on "Permission" button
- Scroll down on the pop-up window and look for "Homepage v3 Tile Group Permission"
- Once there, please enable "Homepage v3 To-Do tile group"
- Save changes. Then logout and login again.
2285574 - Enabling the new SF Homepage V3 (Fiori)
ToDo, permission, V3, V12, Fori , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , Problem