- Objects like models or stories in the deployment area cannot be exported in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- The export status remains in "In Process" and it keeps initializing.
- When creating a new export, after a while the following error message appears:
"An error has occurred"
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Go to Main Menu >> Deployment >> Export.
- Create a new export.
- Notice that the process keeps initializing and the contents cannot be exported.
The "Enable Job for Export and Import" option is not enabled.
Enable the option "Enable Job for Export and Import" in the System >> Administrator >> System configuration menu.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, export, deployment, error, failure, Export of Data Model - Status remains "in progress" / , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem