The Naming Format is not same as in overview screen to that when you open the employee in new page.
SAP CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center People.
- Choose the view Employees.
- Search User01 (User01 represents id of the Employee John Doe).
- The Naming Format in overview is Doe John.
- Open the Employee in New Page.
- The Naming Format in Employee screen is John Doe.
The display is not same in both views.
The Naming format is not same in both the view because in the Business Partners overview currently we show the Business Partner Sort Name (i.e. Doe John) and when you open the Business Partner we show the Business Partner Formatted Name (i.e. John Doe).
The Naming Format is not same in overview and in the employee screen. It is an existing system behavior and is planned to be enhanced in future release.
Naming Format, Employee, People , KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , Problem