When a user reaches Manage Mobile User they see an username listed there that does not match the current username of a user.
- SuccessFactors BizX Foundations
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
Reproducing the Issue
- Changed the username from achin to achin123;
- Did not activate any new device;
- The username in manage mobile users didn't change and still showing up as achin:
- Change username from achin to achin123;
- Activated a new device;
- The username on Manage Mobile Users list changed from achin to achin123:
The username will be registered when the user activates the Mobile device. If the username changes after the activation, the front-end does not update the username over Manage Mobile users.
To have the current username being listed over the Manage Mobile Users, the affected user needs to activate another device or deactivate the previous one and re-activate the initial device, this will make the record of his current username to populate the new record over the Manage Mobile Users page.
manage mobile users usernames not match , KBA , LOD-SF-FWK-MOB , Mobile Framework , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem