You have maintained the Payee Relationship Type CRMM02 in the Business Configuration but it is not available when you select the relationship in the Account.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: The Payee Relationship CRMM02 is maintained Active in the Finetuning of General Business Partners.
Go to the Customers workcenter.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Open any Account.
- Go the Relationships facet.
- Click Add and expand the dropdown list for Relationship Type.
Result: The Payee Relationship is not available to be selected.
The Relationship Type CRMM02 is not supported in Cloud for Customer and will be deleted in one of the next releases.
If you need a Relationship Type with a similar semantic please create a Z-relationship type in the Finetuning.
Go to the Business Configuration.
- Open the Activity List of your project.
- Find General Business Partners.
- Open Maintain Relationships.
- Click Add Row and enter the new relationship in the new row.
payee relationship, crmm02, accounts, not available, is the payee of, has the payee , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , Problem