You observe the error message "Retrieving customer group from configuration not possible" while trying to save a Ticket.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Service work center
- Navigate to Tickets View
- Click on New button and fill the details
- Click on Save
- System raises the error "Retrieving customer group from configuration not possible"
The customer group fetched for the Ticket does not exist in the fine tune activity Customer Groups.
Go to Business Configuration work center
- Go to Implementation Projects view
- Click on Open Activity List button
- Search for the activity Accounts and open it
- Click on Maintain Customer Groups
- Add the customer group that is fetched for the Ticket
- Save the changes made
- Logout and login to the system again
Note: The customer group of the Ticket is fetched from the Account.
customer group, configuration, not possible, retrieving, ticket, account , KBA , customer group , group , retrieving , not possible , configuration , LOD-LE-BP-BP , Business Partner , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem