Your requirement is to provide the Bank Name while uploading the Employee data in system. Upon checking the Bank Data sheet in the migration template for basic employee data, there is no field to provide the Bank Name.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview
- Search and Open the activity Migration of Employee Data – XYZ (where XYZ represents a country)
- Choose Migrate basic employee data using the migration tool
- Select You Can Also at the top right corner of the screen and Download Migration Template
- The field Bank Name is not available in the Migration Template
In the migration template, in the Bank Data sheet, the National Bank Code Type field is a description or code that defines the national bank code for bank transactions. This identifies the Bank Name.
If you use a National Bank Code to identify the Bank, you must specify a National Bank Code Type as well if available for a country. You may refer to the examples in the column header of National Bank Code Type field in the migration template.
Further, if you use the National Bank Code Type to identify the bank, also define the National Bank Code, Account Number and Account Name.
National Bank Code, National Bank Code Type, Bank Name, Account Number, Account Name, Migrate basic employee data , KBA , national bank code type , migrate basic employee data , national bank code , account number , bank name , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , Problem