You are migrating the Personnel Administration data for Employees using the migration tool. After successful migration, the Employees are not available in the list of Active Employees in Personnel Administration.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Migrate personnel administration data using the below steps:
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview
- Search and Open the activity Migration of Employee Data – XYZ (where XYZ represents a country)
- Choose Migrate personnel administration data using the migration tool
- Execute Migration for the respective Migration File with migration mode Add new records
- Migration is successful
Search for the Personnel File of the migrated Employee as below:
- Go to Personnel Administration work center
- Go to Employees view
- Show Active Employees and Search for the Employee PQR (where PQR represents the Employee)
- No records found
Employee PQR has as a Hire Date DD.MM.YYYY in future. Therefore, this Employee is not visible in the list of Active Employees in Personnel Administration.
Employees with a Hire Date in future are visible in the list of All Employees in Personnel Administration.
Personnel Administration, Hire Date, Active Employees, All Employees , KBA , personnel administration , hire date , active employees , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , Problem