An SAP Jam group has a file then needs to be uploaded on fixed intervals (for example, daily, weekly, monthly)
Is it possible to automate and use a an API to load a file on the Jam site on a daily basis. Customer would like to upload a file on a daily basis from and external site to the Jam Site.
Reproducing the Issue
- I have uploaded a file to an SAP Jam Group.
- I need to have this file updated on fixed intervals. Doing this automatically would be the most efficient method.
- It is possible using an API (Application Programming Interface)
- Please see https://developer.sapjam.com/ODataDocs/ui#patch__contentitems_id_contentitemtype_value for further details on creating the API call.
- The SAP Jam Collaboration Developer Guide, html link: https://help.sap.com/viewer/u_collaboration_dev_help
- The SAP Jam SAP Jam OData API Documentation, link: https://developer.sapjam.com/ODataDocs/ui
"auto update" "automatically update" "newer version" "newest version" , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem