Cannot import business content in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Failed with error message: The file you have selected does not exist or you do not have permission to view
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.*.*
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to problematic SAC tenant.
- Go to Menu > Browse > Files > Business Content.
- Try to import one Business Content like SAP Marketing on Premise (1709 SP01) with default options.
=> The content will fail to be imported.
=> Some objects failed to import with error message: The file you have selected does not exist or you do not have permission to view.
Before clicking Import button, go to Publish tab and then change Import Overwrite Settings from Import and Update All Content (excluding permissions) to Import and Overwrite Content (including permissions).
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem