I have an SAP Jam group that is a subgroup. How can I either:
- Make the subgroup a group of its own
- Make the group a subgroup of another group (i.e. instead of being a subgroup of group A make it a subgroup of group B).
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
A group was made a subgroup in SAP Jam.
1. Select 'Group Admin' from the SAP Jam Group vertical menu. (Only Group Admins or Compnay Admins (with Content Administraiton enabled) have access to, and can view 'Group Admin').
2. Select 'Move Group'
3. From the 'Move' pop-up menu select either:
- 'Make this group a group of its own'
- 'Make this group a subgroup of another group'
"sub group" "change group" "convert" "child group" , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-JAM-GRP , JAM/ Group issue , How To