You have a B2B Sales Order and you are trying to replace a product in a Sales Order using the Replace Product functionality, but you face an error.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Search for the Sales Order XYZ. (XYZ represents the B2B Sales Order ID)
- Click on Edit and View All.
- Navigate to Items. Choose a line item.
- Click On Replace Product and choose a product.
Item : You cannot change the data in Technical Element - Must not be used for entities visible on any User Interface. Refresh the screen and try again. If the problem persists, report an incident.
Replacing a product in a B2B order, is changing the product between a Purchase Order and a Sales Order and this is not feasible.
Changing a product in a B2B order is currently not feasible in the system.
"B2B Order", "Replace Product", "Sales Order" , KBA , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , Problem