In Google Chrome version 69 user is prompted with "Allow Flash" popup everytime LMS Admin is loaded or other flash content in Learning or BizX Suite.
SuccessFacors BizX Suite & Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
Open new Chrome browser version 69 Beta
- Login to LMS admin either via LMS native or via BizX System Admin
- Prompted to "Allow" flash (as LMS Admin area is flash based)
In Google Chrome version 69 Beta they have removed "Allow" sites feature in flash browser settings at default. It also resets any flash settings every time you close down your browser session due to the newly introduced "ephemeral flag"
Disable ephemeral flag and add your flash site to "Allow" feature in Chrome browser settings as before. To achieve this take the following steps:
Type "chrome://flags/#enable-ephemeral-flash-permission" into browser address bar
- Disable this flag that resets flash settings when enabled
- Type "chrome://settings/content/flash" into browser address bar
4. "Add Site"
5. Add following site urls (or any other site with flash content): "[*.]plateau.com" , "[*.]successfactors.eu", "[*.]successfactors.com"
Successfactors; Learning Management System; LMS; Chrome v69; Flash , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem