You run the All Tickets report (technical ID SEODSRQDTS01_Q0001) and noticed that the ticket result is different than the amount shown in the Work Center View Ticket.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Analytics work center.
Select the view Design Reports.
- Search for report All Tickets (ID SEODSRQDTS01_Q0001) and open it.
- Start the report without any selection.
- Remove all displayed Characteristics and Key Figures except the Key Figure Counter.
- All Tickets in your system will be shown.
- Now go to Work Center Service and open View Tickets.
- Select the filter All Tickets from the dropdown list.
- The total amount of Tickets shown is different from the All Tickets report.
The report displays all tickets from your system including tickets marked as irrelevant. The work center view separates all and irrelevant tickets. This is the expected system behavior.
- Go to Work Center Service and open View Tickets.
- Select the filter All Irrelevant Tickets from the dropdown list.
- To get the same result as in the report, add both ticket amounts together.
Reason for providing the irrelevant ticket status is because a ticket cannot be deleted. If a ticket was marked as irrelevant you still have the option to set the status back in process. Filtering on the irrelevant ticket status in the All Tickets report is currently not possible.
But you have the option to add the characteristic Message Relevancy via Add Fields to the report selection and exclude the ticket values which are marked as not relevant, in the selection area it shows then Message Relevancy is not 3 (3 stands for value not relevant). If you now remove all characteristics and key figures from the view except Counter the result is the same as the query All Tickets in the View Tickets in the Service Work Center.
Note: If you mark a ticket with the status closed it cannot be edited again. This is the expected system behavior.
tickets, reporting, work center view, SEODSRQDTS01_Q0001, status, irrelevant, not relevant, query, service , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To