An error was encountered during the conversion process. Please check your settings and try again in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure SAML SSO authentication in SAC
- Download and upload metadata.xml for SAML SSO configuration.
- Choose an email to verify IDP.
- Login IDP in a new chrome window successfully and redirect to SAC page, SAML account verify success.
- Back to SAC setting page, click on Verify Account button.
- Save setting and confirm Convert to SAML SSO, click on Convert.
- Notice the error
Error below in HAR file:
"Adding a new provider user mapping failed: External user name ** already exists on provider".
The issue is because that the user that used to verify already exists on SAC system.
Delete the existing user from SAC system and convert again.
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, SAML, SSO, Identity, Change, Switch, Revert , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem