The Ship-To information in the Sales Order Volume report is not same as the Ship-To address that is maintained the Sales Order.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Reports View.
- Open the Sales Order Volume report.
- In the selection choose the restriction for Sales Order XYZ (XYZ represents the Sales Order ID for which you find the Ship-To address in the Sales Order does not match with the Ship-To address of the Sales Order Volume Report).
- Choose the key figure Ship-To in the View.
- Run the report and you can see that the Ship-To address does not match with the Sales Order Ship to address.
This is system standard behavior. The Ship-To address of Sales Order Volume report is fetched from the Business Partner Master Data.
In order to display the Ship-To address which has been set for the Sales Order you have to use another Characteristic. Please proceed as follows:
- In the Sales Order Volume report, click on the button Add Fields.
- Expand the Dimension: Business Partner.
- Find the characteristic Address of Ship-To.
- Check the box "Display in Report" and Click on Ok
- Now in the report, move the characteristic Address of Ship-to from Not Currently Shown to Rows so that it will display in the report table.
Sales Order Volume Report Ship To wrong; Ship-To Sales Order Volume Report; Sales Order Volume Report , KBA , sales order volume report , ship-to , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To