- Following error is shown when adding a table by drag and drop into the query:
- "An error occurred in Connection Server service: Invalid object name '<table_name>.information_schema.table_constraints' "
- Freehand SQL does not bring any error when defining the case sensitive SQL query.
- Error happens only on case sensitive database.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.15.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a query to a case sensitive database.
- Drag and drop tables you would like to consume in SAC.
- Observe the error
Defect in Data Acquisition Agent when using collation insensitivity in the database.
This issue is planned to be fixed by releasing the next SAP Analytics Cloud Agent version mid. November.
Changing the collation of the SQL Database fixes the problem.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, sql, Invalid object name, freehand, table, Connection Server , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem