Not able to export CSV in charts based on Live BW datasources and the following error message appears on the screen:
- "Export failed: Unable to retrieve data"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.15.3
- Live Data Connection to SAP BW
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a story connecting to Live BW Datasource with hierarchies being used.
- Click on a chart's options and choose Export to CSV.
- Error appears and no data is being exported.
Defect on firefly layer.
This issue is planned to be fixed on Release Wave 2018.16.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, export, csv, unable retreive, retrieve, data, failing, failed, issue, csv, text , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem