The Error message, 'Data type of data source field XYZ is not available' is displayed while trying to save changes made to a Data source.
SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work-center.
- Go to Design Data Sources view.
- Edit a data source.
- Click on Check button or Save button.
An error message 'Data type of data source field XYZ is not available' is shown.
The fields of a member Data source is deleted and these fields is not removed from the Data source. The Data source then throws the error if you click Check or try to save a change.
- Scroll down the fields list.
- Select the fields which has no reference to the member datasource.
- Click Remove Row.
- Click Save.
data source, data type of data source field not available, check , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem