You have created a custom fine tuning activity from SDK but you are unable to find the activity in the business configuration, implementation project.
SAP Cloud Application Studio
SAP Cloud for Customer
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Login to frontend UI.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to the Implementation Projects View.
- Open the project and select the Fine-Tuning tab.
- Search the fine tuning activity you have created from SDK.
- No search found.
There could be multiple causes for this issue, check if the below criteria's are met:
1. Confirm that the Visible in fine-tune option in BC Set is selected from SDK.
2. Confirm that the Fine-Tune visible option is selected in the BAC file from SDK.
3. Confirm that the business options are added to the BAC file from SDK.
4. Confirm that the Solution is activated and deployed from SDK.
5. Perform Deploy Business Configuration-> Content Assigned to Business Options of your solution that are selected in the Business Adaptation Catalog. in SDK
6. In the implementation project, make sure the fine tuning activity is added to the Project in the UI. If not search the fine tuning activity under All Activities.
7. Ensure that you are searching with the right name which is given in the SDK.
If all the above criteria are full filled and still you are unable to find the fine tuning activity, report an incident at SAP Support.
How to Change the Fine Tuning Activity Name From Solution: Default Business Option -2294617
Fine tuning activity missing Unable to find the fine tuning activity activity missing in change project default business option , KBA , missing fine tuning activity , default option bc set , bc set missing , AP-RC-BDS-BC , ByDesign Studio Business Configuration , Problem