- Fail to verify account during the process of switching to SAML Custom Identity Provider in SAC.
- It throws the error:
"We have encountered an error during the account verification setup. Please check that your login credential is not used by another user and try again"
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Custom Identity Provider
Reproducing the Issue
- System Admin logs their tenant to try to switch to custom identity provider
- Upload custom identity provider metadata
- Click "Verify Account" (The window with verifying URL has not yet come up)
- Notice the error message
- Observe Post 500 Internal Server Error in Chrome Developer Tool
- The xml prolog was missing the IdP metadata xml file.
- Open IdP metadata xml file
- Add the xml prolog (eg. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>) to the beginning of metadata xml file and save it
- Follow "Enabling a Custom SAML Identity Provider" from "Step 2"
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
FPA36-5876, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem