Values for the fields Notes from Last Visit and
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login with User t1 (Where t1 is the user ID) assigned to Sales Organisation 1000 (Where 1000 is the Sales Organisation ID)
- Go to Visits Workcenter and Navigate to Visits View.
- Click on New button.
- Enter the Account DEF(Where DEF is the Account ID) which has existing Completed Visits and No Sales Data maintained.
- Save and Open the Visit.
- Add some Notes in the Notes field.
- Check In to the Visit.
- Check out so that the Visit Status is completed.
- Login with User t2 (Where t2 is the user ID) assigned to Sales Organisation 1111 (Where 1111 is the Sales Organisation ID).
- Ensure that the User t2 has Access restrictions for the Visits based on Sales Organisation.
- Follow the steps (2 to 5) to Create another Visit for the same Account.
- You will see that the fields Notes from Last Visit and Last Visit Date/Time are empty.
This is because of the Access restriction imposed on the User for other Visits. If the User does not have access to existing completed Visits of the same Account, then the Notes from Last Visit and Last Visit Date/Time will not be Visible for the user.
The dependency on the visibilty of Notes from Last Visit and Last Visit Date/Time Values based on the User's access for the previous completed Visit is a standard system behavior.
Notes from Last Visit,Last Visit Date/Time , KBA , notes from last visit , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , Problem