This article explains the Candidate Account Simplification feature in Recruiting and the prerequisites to its enablement.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
Candidate Account Simplification (CAS) is available since b1611. CAS is a replacement for the RMK/RCM Candidate SSO feature which greatly simplifies the overall candidate experience.
CAS provides some significant improvements to the candidate experience over the current Candidate SSO including the elimination of the “account password sync” behavior, removal of redundant profile and account create screens. Unified login/system points of entry.
When CAS is enabled, users on RMK public sites will never see the RMK Business Card. When applying or subscribing, they will instead apply or subscribe either manually or with the social network of their choice, and then be redirected to RCM to finish the apply or subscribe.
How it works
- All of the Talent Community/account related screens in RMK such as Business Card, Login Page, Password Reset Page, RMK Profile, etc are eliminated from the candidate’s experience.
- When the candidate apply to a job or interact with their account, the RCM account screens are displayed directly.
- All of the RMK related data such as source tracking is then automatically updated in the RMK database after the candidate has authenticated with RCM.
- Talent Community records will still be searchable/reportable form within the RMK recruiting dashboard and RMK Advanced Analytics however, the candidate only interacts with their RCM account/profile.
- Integration between Recruiting Management and Recruiting Marketing must have been configured.
- Important : Real Time Job Sync is the standard integration. If a customer is using Job Collection, only ODATA API job collection is compatible with CAS.
- If a customer uses the legacy Job collection method, CAS cannot be used. To avail of the feature they must move to Odata API job collection or preferably Real Time Job Sync.
- CAS enablement with OData Job Collection is a high risk configuration and is not recommended. It will require Professional Services/Partner Engagement.
- RMK Job Search URL and RMK Portal URL must be configured.
- E-Mail Verification for Career Site must be disabled.
- If the customer is using DPCS, they must use DPCS 2.0 (or higher).
- SSL must be enabled with a valid SSL Certificate.
- The pre-apply page must not be enabled.
- It is also worth noting that while it is recommended to use CAS with Mobile Apply, it can also be used with the Legacy (Non Mobile) RCM/RMK candidate experience.
Note: Previously, the CAPTCHA feature did not work when Candidate Account Simplification (CAS) was enabled and was a potential security threat. Now, when CAS is enabled, CAPTCHA is available by default on the Account Creation page. To disable CAPTCHA on the account creation pages, select Disable CAPTCHA on the External Career Site for Account Creation option in Provisioning.
If all Prerequisites are met, CAS can be enabled by the Implementation Partner or the Cloud Product Support Team (CPS). If any of the prerequisites above are not met, CAS enablement will require Professional Services/Partner Engagement.
Candidate Account Simplification, CAS, Recruiting Marketing, RMK, Recruiting Management, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-RMK , RMK Interface , How To