When using Course Home, clicking on Start Course button, nothing occurs and a message stating "The navigation request has been process successfully." is seen.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - b1808 and higher
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an online item
- Create a SCORM 2004 content object
- Add the content object to the item
- Enable Course Home setting
- Launch the course and attempt to begin the content
The issue is due to SCORM 2004 content that should be in a content package, which has an activity tree, is not being used on the item. This is stated in our documentation as follows:
"SCORM 2004 online content is usually delivered to your organization as an entire content package. That package includes a manifest file and content objects. It is assembled so that all its objects work together, so you must add the package as one unit. Do not extract the package or add SCORM content as individual content objects."
Do not manually create a content package.
- Navigate to Content
- Tools ->Import Content
- Import the SCORM content through the tool so the appropriate package is created
- Navigate to the Item -> Content -> Add the Content Package
- Content will now launch correctly in Course Home
While SCORM 2004 content did work as a content object prior to Course Home, this was an unintentional. Going forward, content packages need to be used.
scorm 2004 course home lms sap sf successfactors add new content object package navigation request process processed successfully unable start content , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , LMS Items , Problem