- Managers are unable to add indirect reports as subjects in the calibration session.
Reproducing the Issue
1. From Calibration tab, the Manager creates a new calibration session by clicking "Create New".
When creating calibration session directly from Calibration tab, below fields are required to be filled in and the option available for subject level selection is for “Direct Reports” only.
2. Open the session created.
3. In the session, you can see the Manager's direct reports as the Calibration Subjects. There is no way to update the session to add calibration subjects.
Manager Calibration Session was designed to calibrate only their direct reports based on the hierarchy.
- There is no option available inside the session to add or select type of reports to be calibrated by the Manager. The manager can only add his direct reports based on the hierarchy.
KBA: 2070661 - Manage Sessions - Enable Manager Calibration Session - Calibration
Manager Calibration Session, Calibration, Direct Reports, Calibration Subjects , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-SES , Sessions, Creating, Managing etc. , Problem