- Workforce Analytics is no longer appearing for users.
- Workforce Analytics is not available anymore.
- After the Report Center was enabled, the Workforce Analytics is not available.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Report Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance;
- Select the dropdown;
- The option Workforce Analytics is not available. See below:
This is caused because the option "Show Analytics" is not checked on the Analytics permissions.
To correct this behavior is required to:
- Go to "View User Permissions";
- Search for the employee and see what roles it has;
- Go to the Manage Permissions Role;
- Select the required permission;
- Go to Analytics Permission > Give the permission "Show Analytics". See below:
Workforce analytics not visible - Appearing - dropdown - available , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-WA , Workforce Anaytics , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Center , Problem