In the instance you have all the configurations and permissions set, you have made comments in the candidate application, but still when you access the candidate profile you cannot see the comment balloons in the candidate profile:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management:
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to a job requisition, choose a specific applicant and add a new comment:
- Access another job requisition which this same candidate applied to, in this case we chose the Job Req #154:
- We have now confirmed that we can access the comments made in the applications for the candidates, so for the last I will access the candidate profile of this candidate to see the comments directly from it but I'm not able to:
This happens because the comments in the application is a different field and also has different permissions for it.
This is how the system works. The system has two kinds of comments:
- Candidate Application Comments
- Candidate Profile Comments
In this case we are talking about the first one, which is the comments made in the applications, and they are only seen in the applications, even if I'm the recruiter or the user that made the comment, I will be only able to see it in the application of the candidates.
If you want to use comments in the candidate profile you will need to enable and make the comments in the candidate profile, but there is no way to enable the comments from the applications visible in the candidate profile.
Application, Comments, Balloon, Recruiting Management , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem