Even though the Production Order has been completed there is still a Dependant Demand shown in the Product Planning which is in status: Production Started.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Work Center Supply Planning.
2. View Products.
3. Show All and Find ABC (ABC represents the Product ID).
4. Click Open.
Result: there is a Dependant Demand (Request) displayed in status: Production Started.
5. Click on the Document ID to open it.
6. Click View All button.
7. Go to Document Flow tab.
Result: Production Order DEF (DEF represents the Production Order ID) is Closed.
The Production Requisition status will be changed to "Production finished" only when the Production Request is "Set to complete".
1. Go to Work Center Production Control.
2. View Production Requests.
3. Show All and Find the respective Production Request.
4. Select it and click "Set Complete" button
production, request, started, dependant, demand,finished, set, complete , KBA , production , request , dependant , demand , started , finished , set , complete , AP-PE-REQ , Production Request , Problem