Application error on approving / saving benefit program enrollment.
ChangeSet index 1 – Message key is null.
Employee Central 2.0
This error is a known issue and has below resolution steps.
Please perform these or get it done by your implementation partners in the configuration UI of Benefits program.
1) Find out the config UI being used for Program Enrollments. This can be found out by checking the Benefit Screen Lookup object in manage data/ benefit admin overview. Mostly the standard config UI will be in place if no changes were made to this.
2) Once you know the ConfigUI, navigate to manage configuration UI from admin centre and open the program enrollment config UI.
3) In the end, 2 fields (worker ID and selected benefit program) are present. Edit their properties and make them as visible. Also, find the group-name to which these 2 fields have been added in.
4) On the top, click on manage UI rules (hover on the blue part and this will show) and then create a new rule which sets the above-identified group as not visible. This can be done by selecting an always true if part and then setting the group to not visible in the set part of the rule. Save this.
5) On the top, click on edit properties and add this newly created rule in the OnInit part. Save this config UI.
Message key is null. cd0dd0da76a745e3ce9c96b9225a378b427cac4e , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , Problem