Performance issue when using linked dimensions within SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.15.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story connecting to a Model.
- Link another Model with previous Model on a dimension
- Insert Chart within Story
- Display linked dimension within Chart
- Chart takes long time to display
This issue is currently under investigation by Development.
- Where possible filter only on the dimensions used for linking models
- Filter at the widget (chart, table, map) level for dimensions which cannot be used for linking models
- This issue is currently under investigation by Development.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem