You want to adjust the column width of a particular characteristic but when you save the view personalization, the changes are not maintained.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Analysis view.
- Go to the Reports subview Open a report.
- Make sure that your desired field is visible in the Rows.
- In the report table, adjust the desired column as you wish.
- Click the More Action button and the select Save, in order to Save the new layout.
When you re-open the report, the column width has changed back to the original width.
Table column adjustment is not supported on a view where scaling is active.
To check this:
- Click the Tab Organize Data.
- Select View.
- In Column Fields, Click Action (. . .) for Key figure and select Apply Scaling.
Here you can see if Scaling is applied or not. If Scaling is active you cannot adjust the width of columns.
This is currently the correct behaviour.
Column width adjustment, Scaling, AP-RC-ANA , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem