You want to adjust the column width of a particular characteristic but when you save the view personalization, the changes are not maintained.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Analysis view.
- Go to the Reports subview Open a report.
- Make sure that your desired field is visible in the Rows.
- In the report table, adjust the desired column as you wish.
- Click the More Action button and the select Save, in order to Save the new layout.
When you re-open the report, the column width has changed back to the original width.
Table column adjustment is not supported on a view where scaling is active.
To check this:
- Click the Tab Organize Data.
- Select View.
- In Column Fields, Click Action (. . .) for Key figure and select Apply Scaling.
Here you can see if Scaling is applied or not. If Scaling is active you cannot adjust the width of columns.
This is a known limitation, Colum width personalization does not work on a view where scaling is active.
Column width adjustment,Scaling,AP-RC-ANA , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem