- Stories which have multiple pages cannot be exported to PDF in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- No error messages appear, simply nothing happens.
- In Chrome Developer Tools console tab, the following error occurs:
"Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Failed to execute 'setItem' on 'Storage': Setting the value of 'story_asyncexport_storycontent' exceeded the quota."
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.15
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Open a Story which has multiple pages.
- Click on "Save as file".
- Notice that the Story cannot be exported to PDF. There is no error message, nothing happens.
This issue is currently under investigation by Development.
This issue is scheduled to be addressed in version 2018.18.
However, this is on a best endeavor basis and not a guarantee of delivery in this release.
The targeted release may change without prior notification.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, pdf, export, save, as, file , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem