An application error appears and the page keeps on loading when trying to generate Benefits Confirmation Statement from Benefits section.
SuccessFactors Employee Central: Global Benefits
Reproducing the Issue
Search for an employee who has enrolled for a benefit.
- Navigate to his/her Benefits section.
- Click on Benefits Confirmation Statement link to generate the error.
Incorrect configuration in the Manage Document Template Mapping.
Navigate to Admin Centre > Manage Document Template Mapping.
- Select the template that is being used.
- Make sure that the base object selected for the fields like Benefit Name, Benefit Type, etc. is Benefit Enrolment and field is benefit.Benefit Name, etc. It cannot be Benefit accumulation.Benefit Name or any other object.Benefit Name.
- If benefit is not available for selection to be expanded to select benefit.Benefit Name, do the following steps.
- Navigate to Configure Object Definition > Benefit Enrolment > make sure that label for the field "benefit" is maintained.
- After maintaining the label, log out and then login. benefit(or the label maintained).Benefit Type will be available.
e06e179520f7d13c2f674a679fe7ea234f13c654, insurance, enrolment, enrollment, template, mapping, document, generation , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , Problem