You are receiving the workflow rule failure message in English no matter on which language you are logging.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login on C4C system in any language but English.
- Click on Notification icon.
- Notice that the workflow rule failure message appears in English.
The workflow rule failure message notification is currently not translated by the system.
This is the system standard behavior.
If you want this changed, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Workflow Rule; Failure; Notification; Language; English; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , How To