sap business bydesign.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Payables work center.
- Central Bank Reporting.
- Select the Country and search for the supplier invoice in question.
You can notice that for the single invoice, you will find two lines with the amount split.
Cost Distribution is applied in the invoice resulting in split of the invoice value in the central bank reporting.
This is expected behavior.
Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Invoices and Credit memos view.
- Select the Invoice XYZ ( XYZ indicates supplier invoice id ).
- Click on Edit and Navigate to Items tab.
- Subtab Cost Distribution.
Here you will observe that Distribution Addtional Costs Proportionally is ticked and the invoice cost is distributed, resulting which in the central bank reporting view for the same invoice, you will find two lines with the amounts split as per the cost distribution applied in the invoice.
invoice split in central bank reporting , KBA , central bank reporting , invoice split , SRD-FIN-GLO , Financials Globalization , Problem