When sending e-mails with attachment of type audio/wav, you are receiving error message in Web Service Monitoring: 'Upload of MIME type audio/wav not permitted' but you have already allowed MIME type audio/x-wav in Business Configuration.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Send e-mail to C4C system with attachment of type audio/wav.
- Go to Administrator work centre.
- Go to Web Service Message Monitoring.
- Search for the e-mail.
- Check error details and see error message "Upload of MIME type audio/wav not permitted".
Issue occurs because the e-mail contains attachment of MIME type audio/wav and not audio/x-wav as allowed in the MIME types in Business Configuration.
To solve the issue, add new MIME type audio/wav and restart the error messages via Web Service Message Monitoring.
To add new MIME type:
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the current project.
- Click on Open Activity List.
- Open activity Allowed MIME Types for Document Upload.
- Add the MIME type audio/wav.
- Click on Save and Close.
To restart messages via Web Service Message Monitoring:
- Go to the Administrator work centre.
- Go to the Web Service Message Monitoring.
- Select messages from the list or click on filter icon to filter for the messages which you want to restart.
- Click Restart and choose option Selected or Based on selected criteria.
2311616 - Allowed MIME Types And Scoping Of MIME Types in SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer
E-mail, Attachment, MIME , KBA , LOD-CRM-SC-EML , Email , Problem