In Purchase order, there is a column called "Purchase Order Delivery Date" . Third Party Purchase Order delivery date is by default the same as the request date in Sales Order. However, if you changed the delivery date in Purchase Order , it will show only the latest delivery date in the Purchase Order and not the initial request date.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Sales Order work center
- Select New Sales Order
- Create a Sales Order with External Fulfilment
- Enter a Requested date which is the tentative delivery date in follow up document Purchase Order
- Submit the Sales Order
- Navigate to Document flow of sales order
- The third-party Purchase Order is created out of the sales order
- Open the relevant Purchase Order and you can see the requested date is showing in the delivery date column in the Purchase Order
- Change the delivery date and send update
The updated date will be showing in the delivery date column now.The Initial requested date in Sales Order is no longer reflected in Purchase Order delivery date.
The Purchase order will always show the latest delivery date which is updated by the user , because that is the actual date on which the delivery of goods will take place.
This is the standard behavior.
As a work around, you can create an extension field from Sales Order to Purchase Order to reflect the initial requested date as a new column in Purchase Order.
Purchase Order Delivery Date, Third-Party Purchase Order Delivery Date, Sales Order Requested Date , KBA , third-party purchase order delivery date , sales order requested date , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , Problem