- When updating the Groups / Roles that a report is being shared to within Report Center, the changes do not appear to get saved.
- Sometimes the list of Groups / Roles will actually show duplicate entries or shares.
- The Sharing definition is not updated properly. This only happens for Report - Canvas.
SAP SuccessFactors Reporting and Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Report Center and select 'Share' on any Report - Canvas
- Delete/remove any role shared for the report and save
- Select 'Share' again and roles are not removed but duplicated with Last Modified Date "1969-12-31"
This was identified to be a cache issue and has to be fixed in code.
This is a known issue. The fix for the issue of being unable to unshare inactive roles and duplicating roles in the sharing page will be available in the b1808 release.
The issue with a Last Modified Date of 1969-12-31 is considered to be an enhancement as it will take a lot of changes from a coding perspective since the functionality for storing the correct last modified date for Canvas reports in the sharing screen is currently not supported, hence only old or past dates are reflected.
Report Canvas share, sharing to groups and roles, Report Center shares, ORD reports in Report Center, report sharing, duplicate shares , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ODS , Advanced Reporting , Problem