Achievements and Feedbacks from Continuous Performance Management are not showing up in a Performance Form under the achievement tab.
Continuous Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Feedback Tab in CPM > Take up a feedback provided some time back in the past from the current (let's say - July 6th ,2018).
2. Click on the Linked button > Link it to an Acheivement (Here the achievement is also linked to a Goal).
3. Now launch a PM form for the above user with the start and end date, let's say : Aug 1st, 2018 - Dec 31st, 2018.
4. Open the form and scroll down to the linked goal.
5. You can see that no data shows under the achievement tab in the PM form.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
The reason as to why no data shows is because the achievement creation date in CPM i.e. 6th July , 2018 doesnt fall within the form review dates i.e. 1 Aug , 2018 - 31st Dec , 2018.
Launch a new form ensuring that the achievement date is within the review period. Here, if the start date of the form is changed to anything before July 6th , 2018, it will pull in the achievements under the achievement tab.
CPM Achievements , CPM Feedback , KBA , LOD-SF-CPM , Continuous Performance Management , Problem