Achievements and Feedbacks from Continuous Performance Management are not showing up in a Performance Form under the achievement tab.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Feedback Tab in CPM > Take up a feedback provided some time back in the past from the current (let's say - July 6th ,2018).
- Click the Linked button > Link it to an Achievement (Here the achievement is also linked to a Goal).
- Now launch a PM form for the above user with the start and end date, let's say: Aug 1st, 2018 - Dec 31st, 2018.
- Open the form and scroll down to the linked goal.
- You can see that no data shows under the achievement tab in the PM form:
The reason as to why no data shows is because the achievement creation date in CPM i.e. 6th July , 2018 does not fall within the form review dates i.e. 1 Aug , 2018 - 31st Dec , 2018.
Launch a new form ensuring that the achievement date is within the review period. Here, if the start date of the form is changed to anything before July 6th , 2018, it will pull in the achievements under the achievement tab.
CPM Achievements, CPM Feedback, Achievements on PM form , KBA , LOD-SF-CPM , Continuous Performance Management , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Problem