Instance Sync configuration in provisioning, blank screen when saving setup - From 1808 release
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
Reproducing the Issue
Setup instance sync configuration in provisioning where the Source instance is on the 1808 release
When saving the setup in Provisioning a blank page is displayed instead of the setup saving
With the 1808 release the instance sync configuration is no longer setup in Provisioning.
It is instead setup in the front end.
- Login to the Source instance which is on 1808 release or higher
- Go to Admin Center
- Go to "Synchronization Instance Configurations"
- Launch the setup wizard
You now have a window where you can setup the instance sync.
- Select the DC for the Target instance
- Select Prod or Preview environment (Note: you will only have Prod available if the DC you selected has a Prod instance for this customer, likewise you will only have Preview available if this customer has a Preview instance on the DC selected. If you have both Prod and Preview instances on the DC select you will be able to choose either)
- Enter the instanceID/companyID for th target instance
Instance Sync, Blank screen, Instance sync confiuration, instance sync provisioning setup , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SYN , Instance Synch , Problem