Unable to activate the profile in SuccessFactors mobile application when they scan QR code sent via email as setup instructions.
SAP SuccessFactors Mobile Application ( Both iOS and Android)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to instance --> Send Setup Instructions to email ID
- Install SuccessFactors mobile application
- Scan the QR code received via email in successfactors mobile application
Expected behavior: Profile should activate.
Actual Behavior: Upon scanning the QR code mobile browser is launching the SSO login page or it just takes to the blank page.
Its an expected behavior. QR activation by email will not work if the customer uses partial SSO. They will either have to use Full SSO or PWD method to use the email QR process.
Users can activate their profiles in this case using a personalized QR code (profile-level) that they can retrieve from their options page.
- Login to the system
- Go to Options > Mobile
- Go to Activate using Camera
- Scan the QR code using your mobile device (Android or iOS).
2416379 - How to know if the company is on Partial SSO ?
QR code, Mobile, Activation, Email, , KBA , LOD-SF-FWK-MOB , Mobile Framework , How To