S/4HANA live connections configured are displayed under the 'SAP BW' system type when creating models in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018
- Live Data Connection to S/4HANA
Reproducing the Issue
Login to SAC.
- Define a new Live Data Connection to S/4HANA.
- Create a new model.
- At the Connection selection screen, there is no SAP S/4HANA system to choose.
- Observe that S/4HANA Connections are available under 'System type' SAP BW.
- Both SAP BW and SAP S/4HANA systems are relying on Netweaver / BW backend.
- Development is aware of this behavior and currently investigating.
- Enhancement ideas can be raised on Customer influence Website as per KBA 1515837
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, s/4 hana, HANA, S4HANA, S4, order, align, listed, ordered, aligned, HEC , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem