Existing queries cannot be deleted in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.15
- Import Data Connection
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Create a query based on Import Data Connection.
- Notice that once a query is created, it cannot be deleted.
This is a product limitation. Currently queries cannot be deleted in SAC.
The feature is currently evaluated by development and product management.
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, delete, remove, appear, show, list, exist, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem