Need to use Country-Specific Field (CSF) as a Dynamic Group filter (dg-filter) from People Pool when creating Permission Group.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to the system
2. Navigate to Admin Center
3. Search and go to Manage Permission Groups
4. Click on Create New
5. On People Pool drop down, defined Dynamic Group filters are displayed.
CSFs are not yet available
The Country-Specific Field (CSF) is not yet added in the configuration of dg-filter section in the Succession Data Model.
Succession Data Model (SDM) can only be updated from Provisioning by Partners.
Customers who do not have Partners, can contact SAP Product Support for assistance.
Pre-requisite: Make sure to identify the hris-field id of the CSF that you wanted to add from CSF Data Model. For example, flsa-status for "FLSA Status"
1. Login to Provisioning > Succession Management
2. Select Import/Export Data Model
3. Select Export > Download the existing SDM XML
4. Edit the SDM XML > Navigate to dg-filters
5. Add the CSF field under the correct hris-element
6. Save as a new file then Import from Import/Export Data Model
Steps to verify:
1. Repeat steps from "Reproducing the issue" section above.
2. On People Pool drop down, you will now be able to see the CSF dg-filter added.
Note: For fields with picklist, you will not be able to select by label, the values to be entered should be the Option ID of the picklist value.
How to get the picklist OptionID:
a.) Go to Admin Centre > Picklists Management > download the picklist file
b.) Find the picklist for the field in question
c.) Find the value you intend to use, and then get the "OptionId" for that value (column B)
3. Once selected, under Active Group Membership, click the Update button to verify if it is getting users returned.
KBA 2406847 - How to Add a New Field in People Pool RBP "permission-group-filter"
dg-filters for CSF, CSF people pool, "permission-group-filter", country specific, RBP , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RBP , Roles & Permissions , LOD-SF-EC-FOO , Foundation Objects - MDF & Legacy , How To